Andrew has a broad range of experience practising law in both Melbourne and Geelong. He was admitted to practice law in 2008 after completing his law degree at the University of Melbourne.
Andrew is a trusted advisor to many individuals, businesses and families relying on his knowledge of the law to achieve practical, effective and timely outcomes. He is a passionate networker with many business and professional contacts in both Geelong and Melbourne.
Andrew took some time away from the law and worked as a secondary school teacher, teaching English, Legal Studies and Business Management. He then returned to the law and worked in Melbourne commuting from Geelong for several years before establishing Geelong Legal.
Andrew is active in the community as a member of the Barwon South West Regional Advisory Council with the Victorian Multicultural Commission and is committed to supporting start-up entrepreneurs working on innovative projects in the technology, health, legal, and education sectors.
Away from his work commitments, Andrew loves spending time with his young children, socialising with friends and family, playing golf and tennis, and cultivating his vegetable garden.
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Laws, The University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma in Education, The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), The University of Melbourne
- Master of Laws (Legal Practice), The Australian National University
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, La Trobe University
- Master of Public Policy and Management, The University of Melbourne
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice, The Australian National University
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Geelong Law Association
- Geelong Chamber of Commerce